- been a minute since i’ve posted here…. busy week
- seems like it’s been busy week’s lately
- i’m ready for it to calm down a notch for a bit
- i had MRI’s of my thoracic and lumbar spine done on tuesday evening… kinda cool they have late appointments… saves me from having to take off work….
- i liked this rad lab… the chick was rather pleasant… and by the time i changed my clothes to leave, she had a CD ready for me with all the images on it… including the software to view them
- i haven’t heard from the neuro doc yet with the results… he reads his own MRI’s…. but i did look at the images on my CD….
- to my uneducated eye it appears that there may be some new activity in my spine…. but i could be wrong ha! patiently waiting for the doc’s call
- even if there is new activity, what does that mean to me? new damage of course… disease progression naturally… it was expected….
- but it’s like starting over mentally… i know that won’t make sense to many of you… but i had adjusted and accepted my new normal… and now, well that has changed… new damage, new symptoms
- starting the grieving process over again… i gather that this is something that i will go through each time there is progression… but at least this time it’s not as emotionally retching as the first time…. something to be said for progress … bleh
- i’ve been drawing a lot lately… had some requests to get done…
- next up is a turtle for the daughter who isn’t really my daughter but she is my daughter…. she wants the turtle with tangle designs….
- and another guy at work (copper) had requested a tattered American flag with images in the flag that represent 9-11 and other public safety things… also the star of Texas will be in there…. i can see in my mind what i want it to look like…. now translating that to paper is going to be tough… and will require the use of gimp i’m sure lol
- stepdad and his sons are hunters…. always have been… while i don’t hunt or really want any part of it… nor do i eat gamey stuff(i.e. duck, goose, pheasant, hog, deer, etc and etc), i can certainly appreciate his big kill…