- On the news this morning, the weather delivered some disturbing stuff. She let us know the winds would be picking up today, not allowing the frog to develop.
- Poor frog.
- Well, this is my first “TGIF” in a while. The week has been pretty productive and I’ve enjoyed myself at work.
- I’ve been “shadowing” the guy I’m replacing. It’s very obvious that he’s a short-timer by his work patterns throughout this week. There have been a few moments that I have wondered if what I’ve seen is his work ethic or if it’s because he’s leaving.
- Yesterday, we spent the day in meetings. While the meetings are some of the most thrilling and easily entertain me (pft), they allow an opportunity for me to network & meet many of the emergency management & public safety folks around the area.
- Face time… nothing better to learn about the area, and the politics of protecting & serving. It’s always a bit different for each area. I have a wallet full of business cards.
- I have a really big office. It needs lots of work to get it comfy and cozy and organized in my own style. I took some before pictures and will post some after pictures at some point when I get it put together and personalized.
- I love the reddish wall at the back. There are some recessed lights in the ceiling with a dimmer switch. Oh yeah, ambiance…
- What amazes me is that all those cabinets are pretty much empty. And all the stuff is stacked everywhere… I will be finding homes for all the stuff today. That is my goal. Then I will move the furniture around and prepare for slapping my essence all over the walls haha
- My daughter’s ½ sister is a theater arts girl. She is quite talented. This semester she is taking a theater make up class:
This is my grandgirl, Kaylee…. and below is what she looks like without makeup
It’s time to get dressed for work now. I’m sure there will be more takes of my world coming this way very very soon. Probably even tonight.
#00b050; font-family: Apple Boy BTN; font-size: 48pt;">T.G.I.F.