- ok, so we all know i have MS…. time for me to get over it. i have realized that so many other areas of my life have taken a back seat to this beast, naturally… but it’s time to stop it. time to pull my self up by my boot straps and get on with living. that is my plan.
- i have let school suffer, work suffer, family suffer, my home, coach… and the list goes on. not fair. to them or me. this MS shit is but one aspect of who i am…granted it’s a new one…something that i have to learn to adopt and adapt…it has now become one more descriptive characteristic of who i am as a person…nothing more. (sounds good anyway)
- my head is still pounding today… i did manage to go almost 7 hours before the horrid, clamping started. this is good! mucho progress today! and i found my mouth guard! this is huge! i was so lost without it…putting it back into my mouth this morning felt like coming home….dramatic i know…
- i am applying for jobs. i have 3 applications out to 3 VERY good jobs… say some prayers for me!
- and prayers for Dad too… he’s got a big one ahead of him… he’ll be fine… i have faith…but it’s going to be a tough road for a few months… love you Dad!
- i’m so loving that i have the ability to write. really. it’s an incredible thing. i hope i don’t lose it any time soon!
- i was asked to tell my diagnosis story beginning to end… congruently…guess i’ll start working on it. i assure you it will be one long – and most likely sarcastic – post… just click through if you don’t want to hear it all again… sorry
- tomorrow is payday! for those of you who get paid once a month… you will understand the joy deep in my gut at that realization! money money money!
ok, time to head out… have some school work to catch up on… and some social networking of course….