|ok so it won’t let me edit the dang link… here’s the original blog that started it allhttp://linktoink.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-awardand-new-design.html|
ha! i got an award…must be the MS… no not really… i’m making fun… i do appreciate the compliment that was given to me from Karen over at Meandering…one moment please …. she’s got a great blog and her words have helped me find some peace… anyhow here it goes:
now… i’m gonna post the rules as they were given to karen and then i will most likely do what i want with them cuz that’s just the kind of irresponsible soul i am…. plus i’m running out of spoons ha!
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. (I can manage to pass it on)
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog #274e13; text-decoration: none;" href="http://orli-shines.blogspot.com/">from which he/she has received the award. (already have done that…see above)
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to the #274e13; text-decoration: none;" href="http://linktoink.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-awardand-new-design.html">to the original post that started all this, it explains the origins and motivation for the award. And that would be Hazra, of Advance Booking. (click on the award and it does that for me)
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit said starting post and add his/her name in the #274e13; text-decoration: none;" href="http://linktoink.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-awardand-new-design.html">Mr. Linky , that way we all can get to know the other winners. (oh what the hell, guess i can do this one too)
okay for the lucky 7…. oh i like that number….
1. Tina – such a life as this fabulous woman! just love her to death!
2. Kelly – blue frogs legs another fab woman and a VERY talented artist!
3. Lisa – OCD blogger girl love this gal too! she puts it all out there for us to see and is very brave for doing so….
4. Paula – just life as it is my soul mate in buddhism
5. Suzie – i married a moron and survived one strong woman overcoming the odds and helping others do the same
6. Mary – mary bennett you have helped me to reach some acceptance with all this garbage…
7. Sandy – toby and max jewelry you are an extraordinary woman and a fine artist
now let me say this… there are so many other people here who have and are continually helping me along this new adventure i’ve been handed….i appreciate you all so much and hold you dear in my thoughts and prayers…. every one of you! who would’ve ever thought i’d make so many new friends? not i!!
for the 7 i have passed this on to… please feel on obligation to do anything with this… some like the awards crap and some don’t…. i just figured it was a good chance for me to be sappy!