i’m going to win an award… any day now i expect to receive the phone call… any day
it will be for the world’s greatest procrastinator!
in six days we are picking up the new trailer… and do you think i have done anything around here to get things sorted, packed, thrown out or organized? …. very little….
i can come up with lots of reasons why:
- it’s freakin hot
- there are errands to run
- i had to water everything
- i’ve been busy organizing my work files
- my phone keeps ringing
- i have 6 more days
- the dog needed a bath
- i don’t have enough boxes
- i did some of the laundry
- i have MS
- it’s a holiday weekend
- the spaceship that landed in the backyard distracted me
- i can’t stop reading the hunger games trilogy
- there was a whole slew of sirens and i HAD to go see what happened
- the key lime pie made me take a nap
we did some grocery shopping and laundry today. that was nice. we were out of some true essentials to daily life… and now we are not. things like toothpaste and diet coke.
i don’t have much for today. not much at all… as if you couldn’t tell ha!
happy memorial day! thanks to all the men and women who have fought for my freedoms.