- Finally, payday arrived! Whew! I spent yesterday paying bills, running errands… and the ultimate of the day? I spent 2 hours in the grocery store… buying real food. Oh my. What a wonderful day it was. Now if a stupid job would just happen for me we wouldn’t have to go through that stress again….
- I’ve been finding some music that I really enjoy… it’s new to me but not new. Where have I been? I used to be on top of new music but somehow that’s slipped away from me… It’s a part of my other life. Anyway, I’m glad to have stumbled across these little diddy’s –
- Sheesh…. Now they are saying aspirin can have a negative impact on a person’s vision. “They” sure know how to drive the consumer market in the direction ‘they” think it should go. For years and years now, aspirin has helped to prevent cardiac troubles. I guess it’s so effective that the makers of cardiac meds are suffering financially so “they” must drive the consumer back down that road? How else do “they” explain that aspirin is suddenly so bad for our vision?
- A few quotes I’ve seen floating around (the second one was read by Rossi of Criminal Minds the other night):
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. –Albert Einstein
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- The other day I mentioned wondering about how many illness bloggers are really what they claim… and now today, in a newsletter I receive, I find this story… the story of a woman battling cancer who was scammed by at least 2 other bloggers claiming to have cancer that escalated quickly, along with several other devastating events in their journey.
- Every time I eat I get a horrible case of the hiccups. Really sucks. I rather prefer for my food to slide down my esophagus, into my stomach and go easily through the digestive process. But instead, I hiccup and the food rebels, entering my esophagus once again… not pretty at all. Blasted MS.
- IMAS – the local museum here is hosting a pencil drawing workshop this weekend. I have been thinking about going… but I probably won’t. It costs too much money for me to splurge right now. But it feels good to know these things are happening around here.
- It would seem that winter is over here in the Valley. Our temps are back up in the 70′s & 80′s. It was certainly a brief reprieve from the heat. I only thought I lived in places with 2 seasons before… now I really do ha! The sad thing about this is the impact on my body. Yesterday I really noticed it. My fatigue level went back up, my walking distance went way down, my thoughts were once again foggy, and the headaches have returned. Dammit.