things i hate:
- when wearing light grey pants to work (or anywhere for that matter) and your waste management system fails to perform properly
- feeling as if i have little grotesque bugs crawling all over me… i swipe and swipe at all the invisible critters while folks just look on as if i’m crazy
- having the women’s restroom located so closely to all the men’s desks in my office – sometimes a girl just has to blow things up and it’s a bit inhibiting to have the guys around
- people who don’t do their jobs correctly and assume that i have no idea what i’m talking about
- people who have bills to pay but instead spend their money on vacations and toys…. then they call and want me to help them…. um, no
- the fact that reefer remains illegal… come on… get with the program!
things i LOVE:
- a day without panty liners
- the smell of nag champa wafting through the air
- waking up next to coach every morning
- and when he comes home in the evening….. still….
- criminal minds (the tv show ha!)
- having an excuse to be all quirky and weird instead of just being “unique”
- drawing… oh how i love to draw
- music that i can feel all the way from the top of my head to the tips of my toes
and this –
and my all time favorite song ever that just simply gives me goosebumps and moves me in ways i cannot describe with words… not sure what it is about this song… the words of course… but the music… listen… turn it up… close your eyes… feel it…. incredible….