- but it’s not that bad… actually so far it’s been a decent day
- i had to make a sign for work…in my office….
(the breaker can only handle the draw from one appliance at a time.)
(last weekend, someone came in and used the appliances… then when we returned to work the following week, the fridge was not on… it was hot.. and my food rotten… about $30 down the drain)
- i printed 2 copies… one is hanging above the fridge and the other is taped on top of the microwave
- now, keep in mind that i work with mostly those of the male persuasion
not saying most those of the male persuasion can’t read/follow instructions
- that’s if they notice said instructions
- but i’m hoping the picture of the cute little pissed off girl will catch their attention
- another sort of picture of a cute pissed off woman would probably render better compliance
- but that’s not appropriate for the work place
- just sayin
- a music great has gone to play drums for that big band in the sky
- the Supreme Court has decided to hear the health care case on the grounds that Obamacare is unconstitutional…
- still working at 102! fabulous!
- i have a friend who i think is in the process of being hired in one of the coolest jobs EVER
- wish i could say more, but she might have to kill me if i do
(love you my other daughter!)
(that will let me know if she actually reads this blog)
(she said she does)
(and kiddo says she does too)
(but they don’t EVER click through from facebook to leave me a comment)
(i may or may not fall outta my chair if that ever happens)
(not too many people i know IRL leave me comments… Dad, Mom2, Lillian – that’s about it)
(k, i’m done with the side bar comments now)
- i want one of these please….
- i’ve had my sony e-reader for 3 years now and i’ve more than gotten my $$ worth out of it…. i use it every single day
- i have begun GIS training… today…
- i think i’m gonna like it… alot
- and it makes me more marketable….