so i spent my birthday in the following ways:
- no breakfast, no coffee, no nothing
- 1 1/2 hours spent in the lab for a little blood draw – waste of time
- they’re checking sed rate, protein uptake, and anti-nuclear ABS
- worked a bit on some bar graphs for the boss man
- some folks from work took me to lunch at Casa Garcia – yummy
- after lunch they had a cake – so much sugar that when they removed the lid you could smell the sugar…. yeowsa!
- more bar graphs til the end of the day…
- rushed home, changed clothes, and off to the game
- LBJ vs Travis…we won
- in the last minute of the game, a player on the other team got a “stinger” hope he’s gonna be alright
- he wasn’t moving…took him out on back board, c-spine
- tadaa! happy birthday to me!
In the morning, we wake up bright & early and head out for the dreaded MRI…ok so not dreaded so much. I want to know. I need to know. I just don’t like the idea of laying in that tube for just under 2 hours and having some radioactive methyl ethyl shit injected into my body. That is happening first thing in the morning, then several hours later we meet with the neurologist….
Today was a decent day… it’s becoming standard – not sure if that is good or bad. But I’m adjusting to the instability…the loss of balance…the speech patterns… the tingling…
Such is life…..