- MS is kicking my ass
- I try not to complain though
- I slept today for a lot. I woke up with Coach like usual, drank about 4 cups of coffee, ate my cereal, sent him off to work. I started reading the news & doing the usual morning routine when all of the sudden… I woke up. Yep. I fell asleep sitting upright at the table. Guess that was my not so subtle clue that I needed more sleep
- I think it was around 9ish when I went to bed. I woke up when someone started knocking on the door. I have no idea how long the knocking had been going on. I rolled out of bed, looked at the clock… flippin 12:45… sheesh.
- 3 more cups of coffee
- I finished reading the news & headed to the shower. I figured if I took a shower & had some lunch maybe that would help. Pft.
- My shower was 30 minutes long. I had to turn the water off & take a seat right there in the shower. Now, if you remember, we live in a tin can. The shower ain’t so big. It was fairly easy getting down to the sitting position… how I got up I cannot tell you. Somehow I managed though.
- I started working on a sketch yesterday. I finally got it painted in tonight. In fact, I just finished it up. Coach is home now so I will scan it in tomorrow.
- Right now, I’ll throw dinner on the plates, warm it up, and then it’ll be off to bed. I sure hope that tomorrow is better. I hate feeling this way… fatigued, dizzy, confused. I really hate it.
Progress is being made….