- Can anyone else out there, any of you, see your heartbeat in your eyeballs? I do… all the time. I don’t know if this is normal or not. Any time I have tried to ask about it, I get that look… the one like “oh yeah, she’s a bit off her rocker”
- It’s the oddest thing. I can see it with my eyes open or closed. It’s like I can see the shadow of the pulsing. I check my own pulse that way sometimes. Weird. Leave it to me to have not only floaters, shooting stars, and other random debris in my eyeballs, but to also have my heart beating away in there too.
- In this day & age of the internet, and everyone poking into everyone else’s business…well, it’s become next to impossible to get naked & get a good drunk on… pft.
- I am purchasing the most exciting thing soon! I don’t normally go for the crap shown on the infomercials, but this… I simply cannot resist!
- Oh the taco salads… and the desserts (what Coach is most excited about)
- I have learned that resting (sleeping) on the couch is more beneficial in some ways. I don’t sleep for 3 or 6 hours there. I get enough sleep to feel rested without the whole entire day being just gone. I stopped napping on the couch years ago when my insomnia kicked in. One of the things to help with insomnia is to make bed the only place where sleep occurs. However, I don’t really have a problem with insomnia anymore. I can sleep. Maybe not for more than a few hours at a time, but I have NO problem falling asleep. So the couch it was today.
I like this:
“No matter what your age or your life path, whether making art is your career or your hobby or your dream, it is not too late or too egotistical or too selfish or too silly to work on your creativity.” (The Artist’s Way, J. Cameron p. xxii)
- I like that I can visit with the grandgirls on skype
- Addi Kay… she has the prettiest blue eyes. Sweet girl.
- Isn’t that the cutest paint job? Ashley did that for the twins last summer while they were on vacation. The whole room is pink & black & zebra stripes. If you stand in the middle of the room and spin really fast, you may or may not throw up
- Behind Addi’s head is an elaborate playground for the twin’s newest addition to the animal menagerie. They were given hamsters for their birthday. They will be 7 on Sunday. I cannot believe 7 years has passed since they came to meet us. Precious girls.
- Addi will be 3 a few weeks later. Amazing to me.
- In between those birthdays is Ashley’s. My beautiful baby girl is going to be 27 years old. What the hell happened to the time? 27? Really? Ashley, you must stop now. For each year that you get older, so do I. And I don’t know how I feel about hitting 50 just yet. I’m still trying to get used to my 40′s LOL
- I suppose I should really think about what I’m fixing for dinner tonight. Coach just might surprise me & arrive home early again. And I really don’t want to appear to be slacking. I mean, I’m sitting here all day long. The very least I can do is have dinner ready for him at whatever time he comes in. I do have to say that he is very good about calling me when he’s on his way home. He always says “Papi’s coming home. Kick Sancho out and get ready!”
- Nutjob… gotta love him